Jul 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
Respect is a European network of migrant domestic workers' organizations, trade unions, NGOs and supporters that campaign for the rights of all Migrant Domestic Workers in private households, both women and men, regardless of immigration status. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work