Jul 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
Respect is a European network of migrant domestic workers' organizations, trade unions, NGOs and supporters that campaign for the rights of all Migrant Domestic Workers in private households, both women and men, regardless of immigration status. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- Join the global dialogue
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva