OSCE Guide on Gender-Sensitive Labour Migration Policies Russian
Jan 11 2011
Download right click "save as"
This guide attempts to analyse some of the most pressing gender issues in contemporary labour migration. It seeks to highlight the rationale for including gender-sensitive measures and ways to implement them into the migration policies of countries of origin and destination, as well as in bi- and multilateral agreements. By presenting good practices and providing tools on how to shape migration processes, the Guide aims to assist and encourage OSCE participating States and Partners for Co-operation to enforce current legislation as well as develop and adopt policies and programmes for female migrant workers that are more gender sensitive. In this way, it should encourage migration policies to be formed in a more gender-just way. This guide is also available in English on the website of OSCE.
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Vienna ForumThe Role of Media
- Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
- Migrant Smuggling by Air
- Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants
- A short introduction to migrant smuggling
- UN.GIFT Needs Assessment Toolkit
- Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Chinese
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian
- Full project Proposal Template