OSCE Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation
Jan 12 2011
Download right click "save as"
The paper is based on the 3 rd and 5 th Alliance in Trafficking in Persons Conferences and aims to assist participating States to develop and implement national anti-trafficking policy in compliance with international obligations. The analysis focuses on the specifics of labour exploitation, particularly the identification, prevention and prosecution of offenders with the final goal of preventing trafficking and bringing justice to victims. The specific recommendations in this paper stem from the outcomes of the conferences mentioned above, as well as from the work of OSCE structures, NGOs, IGOs, national experts from the participating States and Partners for Co-operation. They are organized in three main areas of action: 1. investigation, law enforcement and prosecution; 2. prevention of trafficking in human beings; 3. protection and assistance. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Relevant International Conventions and Closing Material
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Country Narratives D-I
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Country Narratives N-S
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Introductory Material
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Country Narratives A-C
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons