OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
Jan 12 2011
Download right click "save as"
This report presents the outcomes of a training project that used drama as a way of enhancing cross-border co-operation and co-ordination between different actors involved in anti-trafficking. "I will talk about what I experienced everywhere I go and I will do what I can to see that more people are able to participate in this kind of workshop. Making comparisons is so important in order to widen our horizons and see our own work from a different angle, to realize what we are doing well and what we have to change." - Italian judge. This publication is also available in German on the website of OSCE.
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009: An agenda for change: Implementing the platform for action against human trafficking
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2007: A Platform For Action
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2010: Combating trafficking as modern-day slavery: A matter of rights, freedoms and security
- OSCE Factsheet on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. German.
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
- OSCE Building the Capacity of Roma Communities to Prevent Trafficking in Human Beings Slovak
- OSCE Building the Capacity of Roma Communities to Prevent Trafficking in Human Beings English
- OSCE Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation
- OSCE A Summary of Challenges Facing Legal Responses to Human Trafficking for labour exploitation.
- OSCE Bringing Security Home. Russian.
- OSCE Bringing Security Home. English.