OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
Jan 12 2011
Download right click "save as"
This report presents the outcomes of a training project that used drama as a way of enhancing cross-border co-operation and co-ordination between different actors involved in anti-trafficking. "I will talk about what I experienced everywhere I go and I will do what I can to see that more people are able to participate in this kind of workshop. Making comparisons is so important in order to widen our horizons and see our own work from a different angle, to realize what we are doing well and what we have to change." - Italian judge. This publication is also available in German on the website of OSCE.
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- UN.GIFT Bahrain Report
- Welcome To Gulu
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Handbook on Anti-Trafficking Data Collection in SEE
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation