Targeting the sex buyer English
Aug 24 2010
Download right click "save as"
This publication presents the Swedish view on human trafficking for sexual purposes and prostitution. Its point of departure is that the demand for sexual services sustains these deplorable activities. Seen from this perspective, Sweden has taken a number of important steps, including stricter laws; measures designed to increase cooperation among authorities and organizations; and efforts to ensure better protection for victims and safe repatriation to their countries of origin. This version is in English.This publication also exist in Russian, Spanish and Turkish. For more information go to the Swedish Institute
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- Black, Female and Disabled in America
- Women, Disability and Violence
- Bringing Together Feminist Disability Studies and Environmental Justice
- CSO Where have all the flowers gone?
- CSO Action to strengthen indigenous child protection mechanisms in West Africa
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook