Guidelines Call from proposals
Jan 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document is intended to provide civil society organizations with information about the UN.GIFT Small Grant Facility and to guide applicants through the current Call for Project Proposals. It describes in detail the eligibility criteria, application procedure and selection process as well as the evaluation and monitoring requirements for the implementation of the selected projects.
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
- UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011