UN.GIFT Sofia International Forum Combating Child Trafficking
Oct 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Sofia International Forum on “Combating Child Trafficking: Challenges, Promising Practices and Cooperation” is an initiative of the Bulgarian National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings with the partnership of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT). The aim of the Forum was to foster partnerships for joint action against child trafficking through the sharing of experience and best practices between European countries. It used the Austrian-Bulgarian model for combating trafficking in children to set a frame of reference for all governmental, non-governmental and international organizations that attended the Forum.
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- Resource Guide for State Legislators
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking
- Fact Sheet on State Anti-Trafficking Laws
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime
- OSCE Guide on Gender-Sensitive Labour Migration Policies Russian