UN.GIFT Sofia International Forum Combating Child Trafficking
Oct 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Sofia International Forum on “Combating Child Trafficking: Challenges, Promising Practices and Cooperation” is an initiative of the Bulgarian National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings with the partnership of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT). The aim of the Forum was to foster partnerships for joint action against child trafficking through the sharing of experience and best practices between European countries. It used the Austrian-Bulgarian model for combating trafficking in children to set a frame of reference for all governmental, non-governmental and international organizations that attended the Forum.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- Join the global dialogue
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims