UN.GIFT Sofia International Forum Combating Child Trafficking
Oct 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Sofia International Forum on “Combating Child Trafficking: Challenges, Promising Practices and Cooperation” is an initiative of the Bulgarian National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings with the partnership of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT). The aim of the Forum was to foster partnerships for joint action against child trafficking through the sharing of experience and best practices between European countries. It used the Austrian-Bulgarian model for combating trafficking in children to set a frame of reference for all governmental, non-governmental and international organizations that attended the Forum.
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- IOM Jonathan Martens
- IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
- IOM Core Data
- IOM Guidelines for the Collection of Data on Trafficking in Human Beings
- IOM Direct Assistance UKR
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Turkish