UN.GIFT Sofia International Forum Combating Child Trafficking
Oct 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Sofia International Forum on “Combating Child Trafficking: Challenges, Promising Practices and Cooperation” is an initiative of the Bulgarian National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings with the partnership of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT). The aim of the Forum was to foster partnerships for joint action against child trafficking through the sharing of experience and best practices between European countries. It used the Austrian-Bulgarian model for combating trafficking in children to set a frame of reference for all governmental, non-governmental and international organizations that attended the Forum.
- California Senate Bill 657
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Model Memorandum of Understanding
- Hard Data: Data Collection Mechanisms on Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region
- CSO GTZ Armed Conflict and Trafficking in Women
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish