UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
This research is a useful tool not only to understand the phenomenon of trafficking of young Nigerian women in Italy and the services available to assist victims, but also to compare individual realities existing in Italy: only by sharing information and knowledge about this problematic issue, is it possible to contribute to a decisive and effective response to prevent and combat this phenomenon in all its complexity.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ICAT: The International Legal Frameworks Concerning Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)