UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
This research is a useful tool not only to understand the phenomenon of trafficking of young Nigerian women in Italy and the services available to assist victims, but also to compare individual realities existing in Italy: only by sharing information and knowledge about this problematic issue, is it possible to contribute to a decisive and effective response to prevent and combat this phenomenon in all its complexity.
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada