UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
This research is a useful tool not only to understand the phenomenon of trafficking of young Nigerian women in Italy and the services available to assist victims, but also to compare individual realities existing in Italy: only by sharing information and knowledge about this problematic issue, is it possible to contribute to a decisive and effective response to prevent and combat this phenomenon in all its complexity.
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- IOM Jonathan Martens
- IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
- IOM Core Data
- IOM Guidelines for the Collection of Data on Trafficking in Human Beings
- IOM Direct Assistance UKR
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Turkish