Protocol on Inter State Rescue and Post Rescue Activities
May 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
All inter state rescue operations and post-rescue activities entail comprehensive planning and implementation. Besides, law enforcement officials have to deal with jurisdictional constraints in conducting such rescue and post-rescue activities.This Protocol has been developed specifically to address these gaps. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Join the global dialogue
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Model Memorandum of Understanding
- The dark side of globalisation
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- CSO GAATW SODIREITOS Trafficking in Women Brazil DomRep and Suriname
- CSO GAATW Collateral Damage