Trafficking in Persons: Global Patterns 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Report by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime is a first attempt to close the knowledge gap which exists for trafficking in persons. It uses information from open sources, both private and public, to map an impressionistic journey into global patterns of trafficking in persons. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- Resource Guide for State Legislators
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking
- Fact Sheet on State Anti-Trafficking Laws
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime