Toolkit to Combat Trafficking in Persons (2nd Edition) Spanish
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Toolkit seeks to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and information among policymakers, law enforcers, judges, prosecutors, victim service providers and members of the civil society who are working at different level towards the same objectives. The goals are to prevent and combat trafficking, to protect and assist its victims, to promote international cooperation. Specifically, the Toolkit is intended to provide guidance, showcase promising practice and recommend resources regarding prevention of trafficking, victim identification and assistance by means of a legislative framework. This version is in Spanish. This publication also exists in Chinese, English and Russian. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains