Toolkit to Combat Trafficking in Persons (2nd Edition) Spanish
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Toolkit seeks to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and information among policymakers, law enforcers, judges, prosecutors, victim service providers and members of the civil society who are working at different level towards the same objectives. The goals are to prevent and combat trafficking, to protect and assist its victims, to promote international cooperation. Specifically, the Toolkit is intended to provide guidance, showcase promising practice and recommend resources regarding prevention of trafficking, victim identification and assistance by means of a legislative framework. This version is in Spanish. This publication also exists in Chinese, English and Russian. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- Join the global dialogue
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking