Toolkit to Combat Trafficking in Persons (2nd Edition) Spanish
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Toolkit seeks to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and information among policymakers, law enforcers, judges, prosecutors, victim service providers and members of the civil society who are working at different level towards the same objectives. The goals are to prevent and combat trafficking, to protect and assist its victims, to promote international cooperation. Specifically, the Toolkit is intended to provide guidance, showcase promising practice and recommend resources regarding prevention of trafficking, victim identification and assistance by means of a legislative framework. This version is in Spanish. This publication also exists in Chinese, English and Russian. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UN.GIFT Sofia International Forum Combating Child Trafficking
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Spanish
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Russian
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators French
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators English
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Chinese
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Arabic
- UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual English