Toolkit to Combat Trafficking in Persons (2nd Edition) Spanish
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Toolkit seeks to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and information among policymakers, law enforcers, judges, prosecutors, victim service providers and members of the civil society who are working at different level towards the same objectives. The goals are to prevent and combat trafficking, to protect and assist its victims, to promote international cooperation. Specifically, the Toolkit is intended to provide guidance, showcase promising practice and recommend resources regarding prevention of trafficking, victim identification and assistance by means of a legislative framework. This version is in Spanish. This publication also exists in Chinese, English and Russian. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims