Toolkit to Combat Trafficking in Persons (2nd Edition) Spanish
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Toolkit seeks to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and information among policymakers, law enforcers, judges, prosecutors, victim service providers and members of the civil society who are working at different level towards the same objectives. The goals are to prevent and combat trafficking, to protect and assist its victims, to promote international cooperation. Specifically, the Toolkit is intended to provide guidance, showcase promising practice and recommend resources regarding prevention of trafficking, victim identification and assistance by means of a legislative framework. This version is in Spanish. This publication also exists in Chinese, English and Russian. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- ILO Statement
- ILO Report stopping forced labour
- ILO Minimum Estimate
- ILO Legal aspects of trafficking
- ILO Brochure Operational Indicators
- OSCE Gender
- 2007 Annual Report of the Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings
- OSCE Combating THB Plan
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2008 Coordination and Reporting Mechanisms
- IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement