UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual Spanish
Oct 11 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Anti-Human Trafficking Manual for Criminal Justice Practitioners is the result of a global cooperative process in which expert representatives from academia, NGOs, international organizations, law enforcement officers, prosecutors and judges from all over the world contributed their expertise and experiences. In line with the Trafficking in Persons Protocol supplementing the United Nations Organized Crime Convention, the purpose of the Anti-Human Trafficking Manual for Criminal Justice Practitioners is to support criminal justice practitioners in the prevention of human trafficking, the protection of its victims, the prosecution of its culprits and in the international cooperation needed to achieve these goals. You can download the 15 Modules here. This publication is also available in Arabic, Chinese, English and Russian. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- Black, Female and Disabled in America
- Women, Disability and Violence
- Bringing Together Feminist Disability Studies and Environmental Justice
- CSO Where have all the flowers gone?
- CSO Action to strengthen indigenous child protection mechanisms in West Africa
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking