UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual English
Oct 11 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Anti-Human Trafficking Manual for Criminal Justice Practitioners is the result of a global cooperative process in which expert representatives from academia, NGOs, international organizations, law enforcement officers, prosecutors and judges from all over the world contributed their expertise and experiences. In line with the Trafficking in Persons Protocol supplementing the United Nations Organized Crime Convention, the purpose of the Anti-Human Trafficking Manual for Criminal Justice Practitioners is to support criminal justice practitioners in the prevention of human trafficking, the protection of its victims, the prosecution of its culprits and in the international cooperation needed to achieve these goals. You can download the 15 Modules here. This publication is also available in Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims