UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual Russian
Oct 11 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Anti-Human Trafficking Manual for Criminal Justice Practitioners is the result of a global cooperative process in which expert representatives from academia, NGOs, international organizations, law enforcement officers, prosecutors and judges from all over the world contributed their expertise and experiences. In line with the Trafficking in Persons Protocol supplementing the United Nations Organized Crime Convention, the purpose of the Anti-Human Trafficking Manual for Criminal Justice Practitioners is to support criminal justice practitioners in the prevention of human trafficking, the protection of its victims, the prosecution of its culprits and in the international cooperation needed to achieve these goals. You can download the 15 Modules here. This publication is also available in Arabic, Chinese, English and Spanish.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- Migration and Child Labour
- CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
- UNYC Child Friendly Protocol against Trafficking in Persons
- Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Poland
- Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Japan