UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual Russian
Oct 11 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Anti-Human Trafficking Manual for Criminal Justice Practitioners is the result of a global cooperative process in which expert representatives from academia, NGOs, international organizations, law enforcement officers, prosecutors and judges from all over the world contributed their expertise and experiences. In line with the Trafficking in Persons Protocol supplementing the United Nations Organized Crime Convention, the purpose of the Anti-Human Trafficking Manual for Criminal Justice Practitioners is to support criminal justice practitioners in the prevention of human trafficking, the protection of its victims, the prosecution of its culprits and in the international cooperation needed to achieve these goals. You can download the 15 Modules here. This publication is also available in Arabic, Chinese, English and Spanish.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Vienna ForumThe Role of Media
- Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
- Migrant Smuggling by Air
- Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants
- A short introduction to migrant smuggling
- UN.GIFT Needs Assessment Toolkit
- Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Chinese
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian
- Full project Proposal Template
- Guidelines Call from proposals