UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
Oct 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Model Law against Trafficking in Persons was developed in response to the request of the General Assembly to the Secretary-General to promote and assist the efforts of Member States to become party to and implement the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols thereto. It was developed in particular to assist States in implementing the provisions contained in the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, supplementing that Convention.This document is in French. This publication also exists in Arabic, English and Russian. For more information visit UNODC's Tools and Publications.
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Model Memorandum of Understanding
- The dark side of globalisation
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- CSO GAATW SODIREITOS Trafficking in Women Brazil DomRep and Suriname
- CSO GAATW Collateral Damage
- CSO FAFO A Life On One's Own Victim Recovery