UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
Oct 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Model Law against Trafficking in Persons was developed in response to the request of the General Assembly to the Secretary-General to promote and assist the efforts of Member States to become party to and implement the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols thereto. It was developed in particular to assist States in implementing the provisions contained in the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, supplementing that Convention.This document is in French. This publication also exists in Arabic, English and Russian. For more information visit UNODC's Tools and Publications.
- IOM Jonathan Martens
- IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
- IOM Core Data
- IOM Guidelines for the Collection of Data on Trafficking in Human Beings
- IOM Direct Assistance UKR
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Turkish
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian