UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
Oct 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Model Law against Trafficking in Persons was developed in response to the request of the General Assembly to the Secretary-General to promote and assist the efforts of Member States to become party to and implement the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols thereto. It was developed in particular to assist States in implementing the provisions contained in the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, supplementing that Convention.This document is in French. This publication also exists in Arabic, English and Russian. For more information visit UNODC's Tools and Publications.
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope