UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
Oct 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Model Law against Trafficking in Persons was developed in response to the request of the General Assembly to the Secretary-General to promote and assist the efforts of Member States to become party to and implement the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols thereto. It was developed in particular to assist States in implementing the provisions contained in the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, supplementing that Convention. This publication also exists in Arabic, English and French. For more information visit UNODC's Tools and Publications.
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Bahrain Report
- ILO Methodologies
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Accordance with the Principles of Islamic Law
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish