The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
Nov 15 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking is the latest research report on the intersection of technology and human trafficking from the Center on Communication Leadership & Policy (CCLP) at the University of Southern California’s Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism. It follows CCLP’s pioneering 2011 report, Human Trafficking Online. Drawing from a series of first-hand interviews with law enforcement officials and an analysis of mobile phone data, the report urges policymakers, business leaders, law enforcement, and social service providers to develop innovative solutions to technology-facilitated trafficking.
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking
- D&E 2010 Annual Report
- ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- CSO ICHRP Irrgular Migration, Migrant Smuggling and Human Rights Towards Coherence
- CSO Clean Clothes Full Package Approach To Labour Codes of Conduct