UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
Jun 22 2012
Download right click "save as"
Re-thinking Trafficking Prevention - A Guide to Applying Behaviour Theory was developed for COMMIT Taskforces, partner organisations and anti-human trafficking practitioners to help improve the planning and monitoring of trafficking prevention interventions through the application of behaviour change theory.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters