UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
Jun 22 2012
Download right click "save as"
Re-thinking Trafficking Prevention - A Guide to Applying Behaviour Theory was developed for COMMIT Taskforces, partner organisations and anti-human trafficking practitioners to help improve the planning and monitoring of trafficking prevention interventions through the application of behaviour change theory.
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims