UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
This research is a useful tool not only to understand the phenomenon of trafficking of young Nigerian women in Italy and the services available to assist victims, but also to compare individual realities existing in Italy: only by sharing information and knowledge about this problematic issue, is it possible to contribute to a decisive and effective response to prevent and combat this phenomenon in all its complexity.
- ILO Casebook Forced Labour
- Factsheet A workers alliance
- ILO Guide to private Employment Agencies
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking and Business
- Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings
- Trafficking in Persons: Global Patterns 2006
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa
- International Organization for Migration | Handbook on Performance Indicators for Counter-Trafficking Projects
- The Cost of Coercion
- Globalization and the illicit market for human trafficking: an empirical analysis of supply and demand
- Global Report under the Follow-up to the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and rights at Work 2005
- UN.GIFT Progress Update, 2009