UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
This research is a useful tool not only to understand the phenomenon of trafficking of young Nigerian women in Italy and the services available to assist victims, but also to compare individual realities existing in Italy: only by sharing information and knowledge about this problematic issue, is it possible to contribute to a decisive and effective response to prevent and combat this phenomenon in all its complexity.
- Targeting the sex buyer English
- Targeting the sex buyer Spanish
- ILO Minimum Estimate
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
- IOM Core Data
- ILO Factsheet Measuring the costs of coercion
- ILO Casebook Forced Labour
- Factsheet A workers alliance
- ILO Guide to private Employment Agencies
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking and Business
- Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings
- Trafficking in Persons: Global Patterns 2006