ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
Jul 20 2011
Download right click "save as"
ASTRA – Anti Trafficking Action has presented its Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia for the period 2000-2010. Besides the analysis of modalities of incorporation of the two most relevant international documents – UN Palermo Protocol and Council of Europe’s Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings in domestic legislation and solutions it envisages, a great portion of the report is dedicated to the analysis of the practice which ASTRA as a civil society organization has witnessed from the very beginning of its work.
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011