Summary of Rozrada Publications
Oct 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
All of the materials that were published were based on the experiences of ROZRADA’s specialists and information which was gained during scheduled activities (focus-groups, training sessions, master-classes, and supervisions). All of the manuals have a theoretical methodological component, as well as practical recommendations for carrying out certain activities for appropriate target audiences.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters