Fact Sheet on State Anti-Trafficking Laws
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies tracks state legislation on trafficking throughout the year, and updates the State Anti-Trafficking Laws Fact Sheet at the end of each year with newly enacted laws. The State Anti-Trafficking Laws Fact Sheet summarizes all anti-trafficking legislation passed by the states as of January 1, 2010 - including criminalization statutes, statutes creating state Task Forces, and statutes that regulate international matchmaking organizations and sex tourism.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo