Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies' work to combat trafficking of women and girls into the United States is a crucial part of its advocacy for women's human rights. As a major destination country for traffickers, the United States federal government and all 50 states must craft domestic responses to this global human rights crisis. This Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking is the first state-by-state analysis of state legislatures' efforts to confront international trafficking of women and girls into the United States.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters