Needs Assessment Toolkit Chinese
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The aim of this toolkit is to provide comprehensive guidance for assessing the criminal justice response to trafficking in persons in a given State. The toolkit contains a number of components that are crucial for curtailing the crime of trafficking in persons. Due to the fact that this crime has multiple layers, the toolkit broadens the scope of traditional criminal justice responses by including all relevant actors and measures involved in appropriately prosecuting the perpetrators and adequately assisting the victims of trafficking in persons. This is the Chinese version. This publication is also available in: Russian and EnglishMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011