Vienna Forum Transnational Organized Crime and Human Trafficking
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This paper has been prepared to provide some broad background material for the workshop regarding organized crime and human trafficking that took place during Vienna Forum .A number of transnational organized crime groups are heavily involved in human trafficking. On the other hand, human trafficking is also carried out by actors who are not part of transnational organized crime groups or even non-transnational organized crime groups. The start point for discussing the relationship between transnational organized crime and trafficking in persons must be the definitions of both trafficking in persons and transnational organized crime and an exploration of how these concepts interact with each other.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters