ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
Apr 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations is an independent body composed of outstanding legal experts charged with examining the application of ILO Conventions and Recommendations by ILO member States. Observations concerning particular countries are published in its annual reports.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters