Factsheet A workers alliance
Jul 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
Joint project between the Special Action Programme against Forced Labour and the International Trade Union Confederation. Workers' involvement is key to the success of the ILO campaign to rid the world of forced labour and human trafficking by 2015. The ITUC urges you and your organisation to join the global Workers' Alliance against Forced Labour and Trafficking. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012