IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This guideline is a revision of the publication released by IOM in 2005 titled "Guidelines for the investigation and prosecution of the crime of trafficking and protection of victims during law enforcement." The creation of this document has been beneficial for law enforcement officers in their effort to suppress trafficking in persons through law enforcement measures. The manual explains in practical terms the provisions of special legislation created to address the crime of trafficking in persons, and elaborates the underlying principles of case management and victim protection.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters