IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
On September 29th-30th, 2009 CIS Executive Committee in cooperation with the Bureau of IOM in Moscow organized an international conference "Enhancing International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking". The conference was held as a joint activity within the framework of the CIS Member States' Programme for Combating Human Trafficking for the period 2007-2010 and IOM-implemented counter-trafficking projects, funded by the European Union, governments of USA, Switzerland and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA). The conference was aimed at strengthening the cooperation between the CIS and EU Member States, UN institutions and other international organizations at bilateral and multilateral levels.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters