Recommended Principles And Guidelines On Human Rights And Trafficking
Nov 24 2010
Download right click "save as"
This commentary provides an introduction to the Recommended Principles and Guidelines on Human Rights and Human Trafficking, commencing with a short overview of their development and purpose, outlining their scope and structure. This is followed by a brief analysis of their legal status, an issue that is revisited at various points throughout the commentary. For more information visit OHCHR Website.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012