Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
Jun 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
Ms. Joy Ngozi Ezeilo, in her role as the U.N. Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, released the 2011 report which covers the period from 1 March 2010 to 1 March 2011. This report includes an overview of the activities undertaken by the Special Rapporteur as well as an analysis of an effective remedy for trafficked persons.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons