OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
Dec 16 2011
Download right click "save as"
Trafficking for labour exploitation is as serious a problem in the OSCE region as trafficking for sexual exploitation, and needs to be addressed as an urgent concern. This issue affects children, women and also men. Trafficking for labour exploitation needs to be addressed through the instruments of labour justice as well as criminal justice, and a range of different government authorities need to co-ordinate their efforts.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters