OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
Jun 18 2012
Download right click "save as"
The overall purpose of this reference paper, produced with the support of the OSCE Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina, is to serve as a tool not only to raise awareness of human trafficking for the purpose of labour exploitation, but also to increase understanding of relevant authorities on trafficking for labour exploitation in general.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012