OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2010: Combating trafficking as modern-day slavery: A matter of rights, freedoms and security
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
This Annual Report is divided in four parts and deals with different aspects of the phenomenon, policies, actions, and challenges deriving from trafficking in women, men, and children for many different exploitative purposes. Part I "Trafficking in Human Beings as Modern-Day Slavery"; Part II "Joining Efforts to Tackle Trafficking in Human Beings"; Part III "Stepping Forward: Challenges and Future Perspectives"; Part IV of the report lists the references and an Annex recording the conferences and events attended by the SR and her Office in 2010. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo