OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The report broadly covers the period from May 2004, the beginning of the term of the first Special Representative on Combating Trafficking in Human beings, Ms. Helga Konrad, former Austrian Minister for Women's Issues and Chair of the Stability Pact Task Force on Trafficking in Human Beings, and the establishment of the Anti-Trafficking Assistance Unit, through May 2006. Divided into four parts, the report presents an overview of efforts to combat trafficking in human beings (THB) as well as significant challenges encountered throughout the OSCE Region by the participating States as well as by the relevant structures, institutions and field operations. The report concludes with a discussion of challenges and recommendations. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo