2007 Annual Report of the Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings
Jul 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Report covers the work of the Special Representative (SR) between January and October 2007; its content is based on responses by the participating States to a survey questionnaire distributed by the SR in July 2007. It considers: 1) National Co-ordination Mechanisms (NCMs); 2) National Action Plans (NAPs); and 3) National Rapporteurs or equivalent mechanisms. These three elements constitute the core co-ordinating tools used by participating States to plan, organize and implement measures to combat trafficking in human beings (THB). More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters