UN.GIFT Bahrain Report
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Conference “Human Trafficking at the Crossroads” was held in the Kingdom of Bahrain from 2 – 3 March 2009. It brought together more than 300 representatives from Governments, United Nations entities, non-governmental and international organizations, the business community, academia and civil society. Over one and half days, four interactive sessions and a roundtable were held. These sessions explored private-public partnership within the themes of National Strategies against Human Trafficking; Legal Framework and Criminal Justice Response; Engagement of Businesses against Human Trafficking; Prevention Strategy & Support; and the Role of the Media & Art/Culture. The event was extensively covered by national, regional and international media.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012